|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
The BBQ and thoughts
I had good fun. I had good laughs. I had a good time, goodnight. Thanks Faz, Gary and Alex for coming down and it's great to see them all anyway but it would be much better had Gary's mother not gave him a curfew, ha! We had fun anyway and the chop chilli chop game is now one of our soccer's favorite game to finish off the yucky Sprite Zero. We didn't finish off all the cans anyway and unfortunately, there are about 7 cans of those in my house's fridge!! Am not going to drink those for sure. Everything was good and it really seems like it was the last time were gona see each other, I don't know why. Ugh anyway, good news is that our trials are on a separate day from the year 1s so it's not that bad. On the flip side, we get to see how many good ones come this Friday, session #01 of the trials. But nonetheless, we should just welcome them and make them feel welcomed into the team...as much as I would hate to say this like we all do... Hm anyway, girls, we'll have a chalet come this holiday and I bet all we'll have more fun and all of us will ton the night! Also, we'll invite the same people maybe except for (name inserted here) but it would be pretty obvious. O I just hope he doesn't stay over with us then. To hear him snore is gona be a chore. I cannot wait for the soccer camp anymore, anyone else can't wait except Bernice? Am going to go get some good 1 hr sleep before the Liverpool v Chelsea match and pray for recovery on my left eye. Pictures from the BBQ will be up tomorrow :) Signing off, Marj
12:47 AM
|
|