015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Monday, May 28, 2007
Nearly Satisfied

So we surprised Bernice at her class last week and now everyone in her class knows that she has don on coconut husks on her chest before! Haha!

You girls are always great, always and always great at coming out with ideas for birthday bashes and Bernice, we all know you were about to cry! Don't act brave! Haha and please learn how to cut a cake!

Anyway, over the weekend, met Irna and Dilys for the captain's briefing regarding the Adidas +Challenge over at Dhoby's Cathay before heading to Taka where I bought a Nike Kit!

Yes, the Nike Mercury Vapor!




Both the top and the shorts cost SGD49.75 each and there was a 10% on all items so I paid a total of about SGD88.48 in total with my taka voucher! :D Sadly I am left with only 80 bucks of the voucher... and guess what, the shorts was the last piece, S size. Damn but it was all good, no dirt no stain, no tear no nothing but perfect, I checked through. I am so happy already, like finally after eyeing it for 2 weeks. I went with Lynn and Mel the other time when I came by that nike shop within the department and was looking at this pair of shorts but this time I decided to get the full kit with the shirt as well! Okay whoopeee.

Off to meet Nas and Bernice and then wait for Irna.

In the mean time:


3:29 PM