015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, July 5, 2007
Even so

Man...

It has been such a tiring week so far. In fact, it always is a tiring week, week in and out. We often hear each other saying:

"I'm so sleepy, don't feel like doing anything today."
"I'm so darn tired, I want to sleep."
"Can I go home and sleep?"
"So sleepy....!"
"I only slept for 3 hours, what do you think?"
"Sleepy...sleepy. I slept during the 6P."

Week in, week out this is what we all hear. We are all lack of sleep, we are and some of us have bodies that are tuned to turn in late. One example is me. I've been doing so for the past 5 years I believe, or even more and still, until now, I have not been sleeping early with the exception of one of the nights whereby I slept at 2030h. That is by far the earliest time that I have ever turned in until now.

Well anyway it's another day of the week-day tomorrow and TGIF, here comes the weekend and soon after monday greets us again and then it's a repeat of the same thing the week after and the after next and in the months to come. It's scary how time pass so fast this semester. Throughout my time in RP, this is by far the only semester which time passes like a speed of lighting. 8 more weeks and it's time for a break and then I'll start working again at GJC, do FYP and then soccer trainings.

I wish I could have all the time in the world for myself. If only but even so, what am I going to do? I can't be working all the time. I'll most probably lying at home sleeping all day, hibernating maybe. Maybe I wouldn't even wake up and continue sleeping. I'm just kidding. I won't be able to sleep all day, at some point I have to and will wake up anyway.

Anyway, I shall go get some sleep before I start sleeping even later.

Till then,
Marj.

Labels: ,


9:49 PM