015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, July 12, 2007
Is it or is it not..?

Tired, FREAKING TIRED AND SLEEPY.

Yes, for the 101th time, I am saying this. I'm extremely tired today. The match ended only at 2140h last night anyway and I'm sure everyone in the team is as tired as I am after a about 3 hours in total of kicking football last yesterday...I'm just so disappointed in my play, knowing well that I have given my best. It isn't the best yet and I would only rate it at 5/10. The first half of the first half is the most disappointing, with me playing out of position most of the time, going into centre mid, knowing well that I am playing on the left flank. I don't find that I can play well on the left flank. I tend to perform better if I operate in centre mid or upfront.

Gah, I will re-watch the match video soon and see how I have performed and we, as a team will have to watch it together as well and see where we fault at.

Later,
Marj

Labels: ,


10:52 AM