|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Thursday, August 2, 2007
I can't believe this.
First it was one side of my black adidas soccer socks that went missing and now, my black colored pair of kelme socks went missing like that. I did bring it home and I did throw it into the basket for washing and for 2 weeks it didn't come back dry. Ok fine, I will have to go buy another 2 pairs of black socks. For the third time I am re-buying the black pair of adidas soccer socks and I'll be buying either the diadora or again the kelme black socks I guess. This is serious unnecessary spending >:( and this makes me very angry. Off to find the kelme socks, Marj Labels: anger
10:36 PM
|
|