|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Oh whoa
"Werner...Werner...?" No response. I thought my brother would be back home by then when I return back from a self-all-day town trip but unfortunately, there was no reply back on the other end. I left the rice cooker on for the couple of hours to keep the rice warm but it was all futile. The note on the fridge I left as well was left there to be read by nobody. Okay, stupid. That was yesterday. If that wasn't bad enough, it rained for almost the whole day today as well. It rained cats and dogs, cars and trucks, forests and jungles until there was a low level of flood in Singapore for the hundredth and sixth time. I believe the population of ants have deeply decreased, so have those other irritating insects who can't fly and go more than 2cm above. Haha, DIE like you deserve to and I couldn't agree more with Lam Fung, that we can just take a dip at the pond near E1's canteen when it rains cats and dogs, except that we wouldn't die like those deservedly-so-can't-fly-high insects. Tomorrow's the day where we all appreciate and thank our ever so thoughtful teachers and I won't be going back to see any teachers. Not that 8/9 of them remember me anyway. Oh well, I pray for better weather tomorrow. Keeping the faith, Marj
9:59 PM
|
|