015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Wednesday, August 8, 2007
What now?

It's really upsetting when people don't seem to give a hoot after you have put in so much effort to do so much.

Ya ya so it's all my fault or what when people don't care?

Am I being too harsh or am I not saying the right thing?
Am I being too lenient still?
Am I not saying the right things?
Am I saying the right things at the wrong time?
Am I not doing the right things?
Am I not doing a proper job as a captain?

I always ask myself these questions because I feel that it's left unquestioned and unsettled. I hate it when people get so fed up when I start talking to the team about what the team has done wrong or whatever that is that I have mentioned earlier after training. What is there to get fed up about? Am I not right in saying those? Aren't those not true at all or you think I'm fabricating all of it just for no reason or just to poke it at all of you?

I'm so tired of it all and I hate to scold the team like that but if I don't then people will start climbing over my head. I'm so sick of it all and I had enough of all those nonsense week after week.

I have nothing else to say but have anger and be crushed.

"Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation." - Charlotte Bronte
----------------
Now playing: The Afters - The Way You Are
via FoxyTunes

Labels:


12:43 AM