015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Sunday, September 9, 2007
Busy busy!

The morning was spent cleaning up the tabletops in the house, packing the rooms and sorting out things in my room. Plenty of things were thrown away and packed aside and most of it were .... piggy banks, unfortunately, that were given by friends in the past years, with my age growing a year older in each of the years. I hate it when I see a piggy bank each time I open up those presents (After the friends have left, that is, of course). It's like piggy banks after piggy banks and it never ends. Every year, I always get 'em and till this day, I have countless of them and yes, most of them are empty, unfortunately. But anywhoo, I have cleared those that I do not use and it will be deposited into the big container of Salvation Army's tomorrow.

The afternoon was spent having bought back lunch which consisted of egg, meat and veggie(now say yay!) before heading to church for the usual weekly LYnC session where Terri and Kat (aka Dr and Mrs Love) continued on BGR, Part II. After which, it was time for auditions for LYnC's Christmas Play 2007 brought to you by Mr Director Matthew Crawshaw and his assistant, Ms Denise Chew. You've no idea how I reacted when Matt asked if I could do as a tomboy for this Christmas Play. I asked for another role but well....it's good that I am part of it so why bother anyway! My name in the play is Amanda, who is a very angst teen who is in love with Janey who shares a closeness with Rainey. Ok, so that's about it. Want to know more? Then come over to watch the Christmas play, come this December 2007 at St. Andrews Cathedral's Sanctuary Hall! More details to come by later and we'll be having a blog! So watch out for that!

Yada yada ya and then I was alone on a walk to Suntec in search of a new pair of boots but to no avail. I thought I could try my luck at Why Pay More but it was already replaced by Sports connection and this another golf house. They didn't have what I was looking for anyway and neither did the enormous spaced-out Royal Sporting House, Nike and Adidas below did have what I was looking for. By then I was already famished and I stopped by 7-11 to get a bite of a muffin on the way back.

Man, I was dead tired after so much of walking and that bite of muffin didn't help kill my famish-self so I had to buy a Teriyaki burger to really satisfy my hunger before catching a bus home.

Well okay it's been a very hectic day and am glad to be home so, hurrah for England already winning 3-0!

Goodnight folks,
Marj

12:42 AM