015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, September 20, 2007
Oh, surely.

So fast and it's been already 11 days since the end of my lay-off.
So fast and it's 1 month and 15 days away from my 19th birthday.
So fast and it's exactly 26 days away from the commence of POL-ITE.
So fast and it's already in the month of September.
So fast and it's already the first day of second class.

This is sure scary and were always so busy that forget about time passing around us, at times we don't even notice that it's already sun set or bedtime sleep.

I thought that I would be pain-free, refreshed and feeling rejuvenated upon my return back to training on the field or on court or where ever after a good one month rest and it proved not to be. I'm currently still down with a cough and the shin splint pain is unfortunately, coming back again, with a slight minor pain for a start. It has been for awhile since this slight minor pain has been back and it seems that it could be the cause of running on the inclement ground that is there on the school's soccer field. It wasn' that bad running on the threadmill. In fact, I was pain-free on a threadmill. Well, what I'm trying to say here is that running on an inclement ground will bring back or cause a shin splint for me. I don't wish for it to be a reoccurring injury because it's not the right time now to be. It's best if I didn't have this injury at all but afterall, I already had it and it looks like, it's going to come back any time now or soon. It seems to be parking there permanently...

Sleeping wasn't a comfortable one last night as I felt some pain on the back of the calf like previously. Those kind of pain that has a glowing feel but today, it's gone, so it's great, I don't want you back and I don't need you back. I really hate the pain of walking in pain because it really really hurts and it is enjoyable, not. I wish I had those crutches to help me lift my right leg and walk along but that in turn would give me sore arm pits.

It'd better not be an injury to stop me from playing soccer because I'll never quit.

Keeping the faith,
Marj

3:36 PM