015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Maybe, maybe not

I haven't had any of those popular sweet chili sauce in awhile, but having to enjoy it after so long, resulted in me having a slight sore throat. Besides, I was having those nasty macdonalds salted fries alongside the other nasty and yummy Mcflurry. I was too hungry and yes, I did eat at a really fast pace. Within seconds, all the fries were done and dusted, every single piece, big and small. No more such stuff for me this week or in the 2 weeks, no more.

Anyway, dad asked me the other day to check out which Uni our poly is affliated to because he heard from one of our neighbors that one science student in the school went to further his studies at one of the Aussie Unis. I searched and all the Unis that DNM can go to, are Unis that do not have the design course or do not have any design course. I asked Ee Shaun and then he recommended Swinburne Uni, which according to Shangs, it's in Melbourne. The fees aren't cheap and its A19,500/year or per semester, can't remember. But definitely, they do have the course that I do want to pursue in and want to study. As much as I would want to go, I am concerned on the safety there. I wouldn't mind if I have a friend there though. I'm thinking of NTU's school of Arts and Design but that school only opens in 2008. Don't know if it will be too late by then. If by then I can get in, then I wouldn't mind but it says that you need a portfolio too. I have not even build up my portfolio, hello.

O well, we'll see how things go after I'm done with Republic Polytechnic. Whether I will head for NTU or Swinburne Uni.

Till then,
Marj



11:05 PM