|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Thursday, October 4, 2007
What makes
Nothing else could beat boredom than studying on Aboriginals and their dream time. Truth to be told, I was already feeling so lassitude from the time I step foot into class. Yes, I had short attention span and my mind was somewhere else, not in lesson, not within the classroom. I was not interested about Dream Time, what Dream Time is all about. It's funny because I still even bothered to read through the whole page as given in the resources. But quickly in a short span, I remembered only bits and pieces of the content. There is this one story which was really unbelievable and seemed like it was mocked up. So there was this 3 sisters who fell in love with this 3 men. Given that in their time and in their culture that love was forbidden, they were not allowed to meet this men. So along came this witch doctor and she turned them into 3 big stones, to protect them from meeting their lovers. Unfortunately, this witch doctor got killed and the 3 sisters remained as the big stones, conjoined together till this day. That was how the 3 conjoined he mountains or stones (if you want to call it) came about. Really funny and this reminded me of the 3 brothers mountain thing over in the US. Any who, it's TGIF tomorrow once again and then the weekends! Happily hoping we'd be able to head home after the high ropes session after class but no, there's still light training before heading home. Well, no complaining and no whining. Just bring the stuff, it's only once in how many months that you do this, so quit nagging, quit being grouchy. k later, Marj
9:51 PM
|
|