|
Info

Marjory, 23.Graduated in 2008 with a diploma in New Media.
A freelance designer and a soccer enthusiast. Was a left winger for Republic Poly's Women's Soccer Team
(2007-2007). Supports
Manchester United and Holland.
Achievements
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007
Expatiate
Affiliates
Archives
Supports
Quote
“Every game is a big game and I see every opponent we play as a big
contender.”
-Kristine Lily
|
Monday, November 12, 2007
For so long...
It has been 11 years and a month since the day you left for a country far far away and it has been 11 years and a month that I have been waiting while these years go by. Through the years and time, I have been passing time away, busy with school and everything else, including missing you at random moments, especially when I sit down at my study table, looking at the photos of you, the photos of us together when we were younger. Each time when I look at your photos, I reminisce the time when we always hang out together with my older sister and your older brother too, even if it's just below our block, doing activities like catching spiders, exchanging stickers. The one moment I will never forget is you teaching me how to fold and make one of the best paper plane ever. That paper plane, got me the winner for science class back in primary school. That paper plane, indeed, flew the furthest and till this every day, that is the paper plane that I always fold whenever I start folding one. Why because I remember that you are the one who taught me how to. Whenever I went over to your house, I will always have your mother's delicious salted egg or century egg porridge to feast upon. Even if it's not the porridge, it's those mini tasty cupcakes that your mom never fail to make for me and my family. Every week, your mother never fail to make some for us. I enjoy peeking over into your kitchen from my kitchen, always looking for you, asking your mom where are you and what you are doing. Sometimes I would just ask if I could go over and play. We live only so near, just opposite but I would never hesitate to go over. The best part of your house was your room because your room had the mini basketball hoop that I never fail to play and the CTI(the machine before nintendo for tv game) that we always play together. You never fail to choose the circus game, with the little girl on the horse, attempting to jump across the fire rings and we never ever fail to not play that game each time I go over to your house. Your house was filled with so much fun stuff, though it was mainly boy toys. That target box that your older brother had on his wall, for his pellet gun never fail to intrigue me. I always wanted to try to get a shot at that but you said, "No, cannot, that's Terence's, must ask him."
I can't believe so fast and it has been 11 years and a month. All these while, I have been waiting for you to come back, hoping to see you in person because I never will have the chance to fly over to see you anyway. Sometimes when I look at your photo, I'd hope you'd never migrated but then you did anyway. It's another 2 years more before you come back and this time, I really hope you come back for good because, through this 11 years, I have been waiting and missing you and until now, I love you the same and I guess you know that too.
 It's 2 years more and I will wait for you at the airport, I will.
11:48 PM
|