015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Monday, November 5, 2007
Happy Birthday to me!

Though it was a a short session and a party not with many games like years back in primary school, I still enjoyed myself and had fun. Once again, I wana say a big thank you to those who came: Faraheen, Ili, Yi Wen, Bernice, Cat, Aileen, Joey, Iffa, Dinee, Dilys, Irna, Wei Si, Afiq, Samuel, Aysraf, Ah had and family, Alex, my cousin and the bf and lastly the neighbor! Hope you guys and girls had a great captain ball game :) It sure was a great game filled with non-stop laughters and action! Without further ado, I'll move onto the pictures:

With the girls whom I think attempted a sabotage!

With the neighbor

With the boys: Afiq, Asyraf, Sam and Alex.

With the cousin and her boyfriend.

With the family.

:)

Iffa and the birthday girl :)

Thanks everyone and thanks girls for the lovely presents, really love it :)

Out,
Marj

12:17 AM