015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Friday, November 16, 2007
The late nights

... not at the movies though, it's at home.

PP Posters have been keeping me up and I am almost done, with only 2 more pages to go. Once given the green light from the one on top then I can go ahead and print it! Last night was by far the latest time in this week that I have been turning in late at about 0000h or even later, if my memory do not fail me. Those eye bags this morning was bad and very bad and it's so visible. This is definitely not good at all, especially when I'm only 19, least to say.

Anyway, (is there just not one entry where I do not mention the word 'anyway'?) it's Steve Irwin Memorial Day! Tribute to the late croc hunter :) and the bronze statue replica of the family is up and Steve looks nothing like Steve...


Out,
Marj

9:35 AM