015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, November 1, 2007
Not the best thing

So I got my first grade C after 7 weeks of school of 3 modules, as usual. Not the least bit happy about it as I've aimed not to get any Cs in my last year of studies. Getting a C grade is not a fantastic thing, least to say the satisfied grade one would want to have. I wasn't looking forward to that grade anyway but well, that's the way of the world. If things don't go your way, then well, live it and move on. It's funny now that I'm saying this because I just couldn't move on in the past weeks, if some of you had known what happened to me. I was down, I was setback by my shin splint injury, couldn't get up, etc. In fact, I was at my lowest low. Just out for only one month and I was complaining and whining, I couldn't wait to be free. Because soccer is my life, my everything and it was hard to look at what else my life is apart of aside from soccer. I had plans to do biking once a week as a form of rehab but the stupid bike's back tire died out.

Speaking of my shin splint injury, I feel that it's coming back and now the bad news is both legs are having it. It's not the entire shin though but it's more towards the lower part. Yes, the back of my achillies tendon has been having some slight pain in recent weeks. Walking as not been comfortable, so has running, especially with the shin splint on both legs now. I felt the pain so much when I was chasing for the 268 bus yesterday, indeed, ouch. It has been about half a month already since the pain has slowly make it's way back except for the slight pain in the back of the left achillies tendon, which only came in recent weeks. If it gets better, I'll be happy if not then I'll go see the erm, sports doctor?

Also, I pretty much guess work will take me off soccer trainings on Wednesdays for awhile in the coming 2 weeks. Will be away at mom's company, Mediacorp, doing admin work over at the Digital Media Centre. 2 days of 0900h-1800h shift and one Sunday on the 1300-2200h shift, in case you are looking for me >:)

Alright, it's another 2 hours to 2 days to a celebration of me growing another year older, heh. Another year older, another year wiser, hopefully! I don't need anymore of, "you look like a kid" and Hanis, I hope all is well and I need you to smile more like this:
Later,
Marj

8:28 PM