|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Show time
It definitely has been a tiring day after being out of the house for 3/4 of the day. Went for youth service in the afternoon and after that, had the last rehearsal for Silence The Night christmas play before heading out to Joel's house for recording in his lil' studio recording room. His room is small but when you enter, it look's kina huge. I know it's really contradicting but when you see his room, you'll know what I mean. I'll put up photos once I get them from Matt's camera. His room is pretty much very STA-ish, donned with tones of purple all over. A purple bed(except for the white lining), 2 electronic guitars, one on the left corner the other on the right corner. In the center, lies a table topped with a wide dell screen, squeezed between 2 large audio speakers, below the table lies a mac computer, in between 2 shelves of books and big music disc and in between, lies the mac keyboard alongside a huge scrollmouse ball(those stationed kind). Beside the computer table stands a recording stand and mic. His room door, consists of 2 doors, just like those of a bomb shelter door to allow for sound proof. His room walls are padded up as well to prevent the traveling of noise to his parents' room. Floor is carpeted in dark purple. Very nice room in all, love it so much. In fact, there's space to put in a drum set. Anyway, added a new section to the left navigation for my desktop, so check it out. Also, I'm 19 years old as of 25minutes ago so yay! Hope to see those who are coming later on in the day and hopefully it'll be a fun filled one :) Lastly, I was out so didn't watch the exciting draw match between Arsenal and Manchester United. I would have been so happy had Gallas not equalized it but anyway. At least we each have a point so it's all fair and square. Out, Marj
12:06 AM
|
|