015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, November 29, 2007
& so I thought...

It's the 3rd C that I've received this time for my Design in Motion module. Not only is it the 3rd C among all the modules' lesson thus far, but also the 3rd consecutive C for the 3rd time in 3 straight weeks. I feel so degraded now, extremely degraded. Is there never once that I do not get any Cs in any of the semesters in my entire 3 years' life in this school? All the time I never want to attain any Cs and I thought this year would be it until the first C appeared in this module and I knew that it's all over.

So far here are the grades:
3 Bs
1 A
1 X (was sick the other time) and
3 Cs (oh thank you)

It's degrading enough, it is.


9:32 AM