015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Kids and young adults these days...

It only took that one second for that boy, to say:

**** you c******* a******! 6, 9!

The moment I heard those, I looked out to see which mouth did the words come out from. I couldn't believe that came out of his mouth, it didn't matter who it was directed at(though it seemed to me that it somehow was for the security guard whom I don't know did what). He is only in secondary 1 and he was yelling those away at the top of his voice. Just from my unit, I could hear it loud and clear, boy. Had his parents know that he said those, he is going to get a good swollen backside and never to be allowed out of his house for a period of time. Furthermore, he was pointing both his 3rd fingers infront of 1 or 2 boys younger than him. It's scary if the younger kids pick those up.

Sometimes, when the kid grows up, they don't change much as well. They choose to remain stubborn and not listen to their parents. My older sister is already 21 and well, at least, be old enough to think proper and also think when you're doing things. I can't believe she thought that it takes 30minutes to boil up a good tasty winter melon soup. The fact is, it takes a good 4-5 hours to have a well boiled good winter melon soup. The fridge was dry of carrots so she took the corn for substitute and added to the winter melon in the pot and brought it to boil. Despite the many times my mother telling her that the soup will turn out tasteless, she insisted, "what do you want me to do now now that it's already boiling half way?". Stupid or what? Just take it out then and boil it tomorrow, dumb nut.

This is the funniest part - because she knew the soup will be tasteless(but she boiled it anyway, for the sake of doing so -_-), she added sesame oil in. !! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the bottle of sesame oil in her hands. Nobody cooks like that! Only a kitchen cook noob like her cooks this way. I'm just disgusted. You mean, you'd rather have your bf drink a tasteless soup than a tasty well boiled soup? What a girlfriend...

Can't they all be any better and more sensible than this?

Out,
Marj

8:08 PM