015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Monday, December 31, 2007
Year 2007

The year 2007 has been no doubt a better year than the previous 2006.

I got to play much more soccer, got to enjoy life on the pitch. Of course, there are more to than just soccer in this year. Alongside that, I got to know more people, know people who have made an impact in my life, know great friends whom I know I can laugh and joke, share my sorrows and joy, who I can count on to doh, friends whom I know that I can confide in and trust. It has been a year of blessing, in certain ways. But what I do wish for is a much better year ahead with a family that can live in much more harmony and peace.

My resolutions for the year 2008:
  • better peace in the family
  • closer walk with the Lord
  • get a good job that pays good money
  • get into NTU
  • improve on soccer skills and
  • play better soccer and
  • travel
It's once said that we should always be content with what we have but truth is, we never get enough of what we have. We always want more, more than what we have. I'm satisfied and content with the friends I have right now and I pray that the great friends I have will always remain great for the time and years to come.

Christmas has been great, got great gifts and presents and mom got me a Manchester United Annual 2008 DVD. I can't be more than happy than that, plus a Manchester united towel from the neighbor. Other gifts include vouchers and others.

Oh well, it's another about 7.5 hours before 2008 and...it's funny how people paaaaaaaarty like wild monkeys and celebrate 2008 while to me, it's just another ordinary day. Anyway,

HAPPY 2008 TO ALL AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS :)
and happy 13th birthday to my brother and



I miss you the same.

Marj

4:13 PM