015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, January 10, 2008
At long last

After months of hard work and chasing of the tough meat boys to get their work done,

WE'RE DONE WITH FYP 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we submitted in a day late so everyone will have to settle for a 5% deduction of their grades then. But anywho and any heck, it's all over! It was definitely tough working with the 3 boys but well, they did their work anyway and eventually so, towards the end of the project, I can't complain. I did the report all on my own and final edit was also done by me with the help of David. I'm done with PP as well and it went well, it was great. Confident of passing.

3 MORE WEEKS AND I'M DONE WITH POLY AND OFF TO WORK MORE OFTEN! I'M VERY VERY HAPPY, VERY.

Toodles,
Marj

3:19 PM