015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Preparations for CNY

...with plenty of work and dust.

I'm taking a break out for now of clearing out unwanted stuff from my room, be it the shelves or the drawers. Practically...just everywhere. I've thrown out many many things, including nonsensical stuff that I've made and drawn some 2-3 years ago, which I still keep and now, I have much more space and no, not that satisfied because... my brother has his own new revamped room with plenty of space! Yes, space which I will need because I have zillions of shoes and I want to keep those shoes in a cupboard with their boxes, of course. Right now, they're sitting in the store room.

It has been weeks of tiredness in the past weeks. Cleaning and clearing up the house, training thrice a week that could sometimes end before 2200h. It's crazy and by then when I get home, I'm eating very late dinner and by then when I sleep, it's already before the strike of the next day. Also, there's work. I'm relieved that its only 4 hours and that I'm about done with working at Mediacorp, soon.

Anyway, it's time I get back to packing and clearing up the room so Gong Xi Fa Cai to all celebrating and see you later!

Out,
Marj

10:53 PM