015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Public ethics

It seems that the Chinese nationals here never have proper ethics, especially when it comes to talking when they are outdoors.

No matter what the content of their topic, sad or happy or angry matter, whether on telephone with a friend/relative/whoever or just talking with a friend at close distance standing or sitting, they talk at a high volume, like as if everyone around them have a hearing deficit at a measurement of 3cm. You know, when they are on public transport, they talk very loud too and they love sharing their topics and arguments with everyone and keep everyone informed on the topic. I was on the train and there was this china lady who was on the phone, talking to her older brother (she mentioned "ge ge" before each of what she's going to say next. "ge ge" means older brother in english) and I can confirm with you that at least the cabin where I sat heard whatever she said on the phone. I caught on some sleep but was distracted by her loud voice.

The next thing I knew was she occupied the seat beside me. HOW.BAD.CAN.IT.BE and she continued to argue with her brother till the train stopped for all passengers to alight.

I hope never to meet with this situation again, ever.

Out

10:39 PM