015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Friday, April 18, 2008
Self-reflection

It's always the case of telling people not to do it and there you are, doing the same thing. Like the saying goes - "it's easier said than done", especially when it comes to not placing your temper or anger under control. You just explode like a balloon filled with maximum amount of helium that it just bursts.

I always have this problem. There are times though, that I do keep it under control by just walking away and that is what I do sometimes. I just get frustrated and I just walk off, without speaking a word. Afterwards, I would just sit, stop and stare into blank space. If I can, I'll just think about it, think about what went wrong and how I could have improve the situation. It's times when I feel that I can't perform, when I feel that I've not reached my best yet or at times when I can't seem to just listen to instructions that I get frustrated. Speaking of instructions, I really have a problem with that. It's always the case where I do not listen first and instead speak first before instructions can be finished given out. The self-advice here is to always learn to listen first but it seems that I can never change that habit and old habits doesn't die out in me. This, is very irritating.

Nevermind about receiving a personally signed photo from Carli Lloyd herself just yesterday. In short, I ended the weekday-end(if there's ever such a word..) with a bad end. It all points back to what you do and how you act. What you do and how you act, tells so much about you as a person. Your actions and your words speaks at least 1/4 of your personality/character.

Recently I came up with my own philosophy to live on which is:
Being a human, you have to be smart, to do the right thing and say the right thing at the right time.

Yes, you're right, I did not live by my philosophy, at all. Like I've said, sometimes I'm like a balloon pumped with maximum helium and I have no choice but to burst and let all the air out. Again I say, it all points back to how professional you want to be, what you do, what you say and your actions.

My consensus is that most humans need anger management.

11:07 PM