015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Monday, April 21, 2008
Stuck

Everytime when I listen to a particular song, I will sing it and then listen to it time and again. Right now, what is resounding in my head is Chris Brown's collaboration with Jordin Sparks' entitled No Air. It's been awhile since I keep up with the radio songs, the top 10 charts, rick dee's top 40, etc. I feel so distant from the music trend! But right now, I just dig country music because that's the kind of music I now love, no longer those rock music like Click Five or what nots. Country music just keeps me relax.

Today, we the temp staff were talking about what routines, just anywhere. Andrew started by talking about his routines back when he was in ACS (B), his swimming training in the morn, followed by class, then lunch then class then train then sleep then it's a copy and paste again the following day. Then after that it transited into the topic of what songs do we listen to for pre-game/competition routine and when it came to me, I said I just listen to my favorite songs. Tho the songs do not contain anything really motivating like "you're the best/I'm taking you higher and higher.... (bardot)" but it keeps me going. That's the only reason I can give because I love listening to my favorite kind of music, who doesn't? Well, everyone has their own kind of pre-game routine or superstition...

Anyway it's time to hit the sack so goodnight.

Off to bed,
Marj

10:19 PM