015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Monday, April 28, 2008
We will ROCK YOU!

It was the last and final day of the Musical of The Queen's Concert of We Will Rock You. Tickets were going at $50 for students and so.... I went to catch it with A to the Ndrew, Peng Kee, Samantha, Ethel and her boyfriend. I have to admit that it is my first time going to the esplanade to watch a musical or concert. Anyway, the show was good, 10/10, though I don't exactly know most of the lyrics of the past greatest hits (performed in the musical) and the main character, Galilleo, acted by Mic something something of the INXS Rock band. But it was really awesome, the whole thing was just plain awesome. It's good that they changed some part of the script to relate with the main Singaporean based audience. The 'live' band that was on top of the whole stage was unveiled at the end of the musical and that was the best thing ever, what a great band.

We all know that no photography or video-taking is allowed in such theatres but everyone was rocking away, jumping up and down in their seats so I just snapped a couple anyway!
That was near the ending of the musical and yes, the ending was also just great great great, when they come together to do the Bohemian Rhapsody and the We are the Champions. If I could watch it again, I would! Maybe for now I'll wait for the DVD...and now I'm lovin' the songs from the musical!

Also, yay for USA winning 3-2 against the Matildas in their international friendly with Carli Lloyd hitting the winner!

We will rock you,
Marj


Labels: ,


9:31 PM