015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Sunday, May 25, 2008
Glitz 2008

My turn to post about the event now haha!

It was a great night except for the venue. Everyone was disappointed at the fact that it was held at our very own indoor Basketball Court because it didn't make the event look as grand as compared to last year, which was held at the TRCC. But still, the decorations was good enough, like Iffa mentioned, or rather decent enough to make the event a good one for the night.

I got 2 awards for the night. One - Meritorious Silver and shockingly.. Two - Female Captain of The Year. Honestly speaking, I was really nervous before the the winner was announced that my heart was beating with trepidation and so when my name was announced, I was shocked and at the same time, happy! I quickly beelined towards the stage, which could perhaps explained why Hazmi said I looked as if I was dancing when I walked towards the stage.

So anyway, pictures time!
The 2 bullies! who..are part of this huge success.

The team, who made everything possible

Iffa! Ok sorry I hold my medal wrong side because
I was trying to do a thumbs up if u see! Ok I don't like my smile.


Joreen, looking so pretty in the dress!

What I need now is... the pictures from the photographer!

Lastly, I hate how people diss about how boring my blog is. So what? I blog what I want, you don't command me on how I should blog the blog and talk the talk, right?

To the girls, I really thank you so much for everything. The thank you is endless and I can never say just how much I want to thank each and everyone of you for making the team possible and everything possible and for the team to happen here again in Republic Polytechnic. From the bottom of my heart and with much gratitude, I thank you so much for everything...

Out,
Marj

8:51 PM