|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Monday, June 23, 2008
Like SRLSY?
So so so... It has been a hectic day so far for a start of the week. Busy Monday? Yes. I wish I could be home though but I'm on probation so too bad, so sad. No one likes to be tied down with so much work, no one likes to be bogged down by so much tasks but sometimes it's good because it keeps you busy however you can get busy till you forget what you want to do next and that..happened to yours truly. This just goes to show how busy I have been and it also means that I have not been slacking my ass off sleeping away. Whoa looky look! It's 10 minutes to 6 it means I'm knocking off soon! Out, Marj
5:34 PM
|
|