|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Friday, June 20, 2008
Uncertainty
With today about to be over soon in another half a day (which equates to 12 hours as I type this now), what's in store for tomorrow? Everything has it's uncertainty. There's this saying that goes as "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is God's gift." A gift given to you everyday and a mystery presented to you the next day, not knowing what will come tomorrow. I've been quite uncertain about what I want, about the decisions to make. There are times whereby I don't even know what I'm doing because I'm lost and maybe kind of confused. I can't forsee the future however, I know that there are friends that I can definitely count on and know that there are people that I can trust, that I can truly call - a friend. I thank you for the friends that I have, the friends that God created and the people around me. But sometimes a friend's presence changes everything. It can change a sad person to a happy person or vice versa. I know I've not been talking to you that much but because... you're busy outside and sometimes I feel that we do not have much to talk about and there goes the sudden silence. For all your nonsense, I still love you this friend despite the lack of conversations and communications that we have had and I hope that no matter what, we'll always keep in contact through time. Iffa, I know it's hard and we both feel the same but just persevere and don't give up, alright? Later, Marj
12:17 PM
|
|