|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Saturday, July 26, 2008
The kid and Anderson
"Anderson Anderson, he's better than KlebersonAnderson-son-son , he's a midfielder magician To the left, to the right, to the samba beat all night He is fast, he is class and he's shits on Fabregas" - as sung by 13 yr old, Nishok Then, this song attracted the ears of Anderson and the next thing is he receives Anderson's boots with a throw and the next second, he asked the Brazilian media officer to invite the boy down to the field and spoke to the boy for 5 minutes! He even signed the boots for the boy and allowed the the boy to take a photo of him (Anderson)! Oh man I AM SO DEAD JEALOUS. I'm usually got crazy over this kina thing but well, as Nisok has put it, Anderson's a midfielder magician and indeed, Anderson's the best midfielder I've ever seen for his age and the best signing SAF has made. I wish I was Nishok. Read today's TNP Page 60. Out, Marj Labels: Anderson in Singapore, Anderson Luis de Abreu Oliveira
11:37 AM
|
|