|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Loughborough University
Ah yes, Loughborough University. That's the Uni who will give me the cert of BA(Hons) for Graphic Communications when I complete my degree in NAFA, assuming I manage to get into the course, that is. I was just researching on their Uni and I entered their Athletic department and found out that they have Women's Football (well...it's British not American) and whoa, I have to say that their Women's Football team are champions of so many events. Ok nuff said. BRING ME THERE LIKE NOW, someone pls grant me my wish.
12:26 PM
|
|