|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The best friend
Still, after so long, the best friend still is the same humorous girl that I ever know, since primary 4. As the years go, I hardly have the time to meet her because of poly life, school, work, all that yadada. I've always wanted to meet her up but I never do and yes, I feel guilty thank you. Finally we met up once somewhere last year or earlier this year and she looked so different but still hold the same characteristic so thank God. I'm glad I managed to meet her up again earlier before she left for Melbourne but my apologies for bringing you to a bad eatery (but it was good for me) who cooks food not to your taste! Definitely we've quarreled but hey, that's part of a friendship and still, I'm glad to call you my best friend, Stephanie Kong! Haha...keep the funny entries coming while you're in Aussieland studying! I should sleep now goodnight.
9:38 PM
|
|