015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Sunday, August 31, 2008
(Perhaps) The first and the last time

The weather of late has been humid..

and I will not deny that it is hard to run in this weather, that's my take. I could have completed the 3.4km run in the frame of 15-20minutes had I not stop for 4 times but anyway, I completed it in my average timing!

I hate Sundays ... because it means back to work on the next day! Week after week, gone and this year time flies really quick, too quick that I don't even realized it's already September. The end of one month and now the beginning of another month. That also means an end to my probation period in 9 days time, so hooooooooray!

It's yet another week of work and I pray that this week will be a good week. Work is tiring, indeed but money is the reason why we all work, to feed ourselves and pay for whatever is needed. Sometimes working too hard doesn't pay off especially when you do not get paid for working that extra hours and worse off is that you do get the extra day of leave when a public holiday falls on a weekend (eg. this year's National day), when others get it. Sounds like you are treated like shit and that's something very reasonable to get angry about.

Well, end of rant.

Later.

9:45 PM