|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Friday, August 1, 2008
TGIF
Feels so good that it's near the weekends now, after another hard week of work, yet. The weather has been insanely insane, hot and then rain and after the rain, it gets hot again and this gets people falling sick. Really irritating and getting on everyone's nerves. Can't we have some snow for once then perhaps all students don't have to go to school and all transports will have to stop working for those days. I really wonder how the world will be like when one day everyone just stop working and stop what they are doing. Imagine no Macdonalds food, everyone stops making food, trains and buses stop moving, etc. I wish I can just don't work and have millions dropping on me, just like what my colleague wishes for but well, that's not realistic unless you can find a husband who earns millions like Bill Gates. I'm sure everyone wishes for that but another thing is that, you can't force love. Oh well, it's yet another few hours before calling it a day and I dread having to wake up for work everyday. Seems that working Part Time is still the best ever, perhaps, then you get to choose when you want to turn up, when you want to leave the office. I plan to make footballing out of my career and really, I want to play soccer like everyday but not here. I have plans to just play here for awhile more, perhaps a couple more years before moving where else to play. Maybe in the states maybe in Canada, maybe Australia, I don't know. Will have to see about it. As for now, I want to plan out my future. Time waits for no man. On another note, I've downgraded my handphone to a non-touch screen Sony Ericsson K770i, only for today though. Screw that Samsung phone which screen flickers at random moments, you're going under serious repair! Later, Marj
9:48 AM
|
|