015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Tuesday, August 5, 2008
(Un)committable

Seemed that everyone decided to delay their waking up time by 5 minutes or just snooze their alarm/s, which could be the one possible reason why the street traffic was so congested in the morning. Alarm rings at 8:30am and they decided to give it another 2-3minutes before waking up.

Working FT is quite a chore sometimes because it means that you have to wake up at the same time ever-ry-day and it's usually in the morning. What more is that if you wake up later than your usual time, chances are you will miss your bus and you have to wait for another one and we all know what's the morning rush hour is like.

I made a grave mistake this morning by sitting a man away from this man who was blasting some 80s rock music from his bag. Sure it was distracting and annoying because everyone in the train were trying to get some sleep. Thankfully, there was this man infront of me who took the initiative to tell that music man to off his music and somehow that man was saying something in malay like, "sini boleh..sangat." I continued sleeping. Thank God he alighted some 2 stops later.
But if you'd want to share or blast your music, it'd better be good music or else, off.that.player.of.yours.

I've been physically tired and sleepy for these few months and I have to honestly admit that I've not been able to fully give my 100% commitment to work. I have to say I've definitely grown lazy and there are times where by I do feel that I just want to stop working or degrade down to just working part-time.

Indeed, as Bob Dylan has sung it -
For the times, they are a changing.

and and.....no more beef patties in burgers in the morning for me, NO MORE.

Later,
Marj

9:59 AM