015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Friday, September 12, 2008
Did you just say you've passed out?

I was munching on the egg mayo sandwich this morning. Munch munch munch...until I felt a cracking/crispy like sound...hmmm must be the egg shell..

Oh anyway that's not what I'm going to talk about today. Eggs are never interesting topics, except when they crack and when something extroadinary comes out of it.


(L to R: Hazmi, Andrew, Mark, myself, Yanzi and Angie)

It's good to know that both Hazmi and Mark have passed out from their BMTC while serving the Nation, which means both of them have officially graduated from there so, they booked out of camp yesterday and we had a catch up day! Missed the good ol' times when were working at temp staff together with Andrew as well. Oh the thing we'd do, waste paper (Well...), go for lunch together, play pool (our escapism from work ha ha ha), crack lame and stupid jokes, kill each other with words...

I'd just have to say that they make good mates and they will always be 3 of the few friends that I will always remember and keep in contact with. I only knew Hazmi when I was still studying in RP and were both from STA. I'd see him once awhile and then we'd just wave and say hi until....when I started working together with them as temp..did I find out that I'd never regret knowing these 3 boys. I didn't mind being the only girl though, though at times I'd feel left out but it's okay. So long we'd have fun working together, nothing else matters. It's never about sexism or anything, never. It's always the fun and joy that we bring into the office and perhaps also the noise haha!

I never believed that they're now serving the nation but nevertheless, I do get to see them once a while
:)

Anyway, off to bed!

Goodnight,
Marj


11:45 PM