|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Never would I've thought...
It feels so much like a freaking Friday but sadly, it's not. I've been soaking in this dismal mood since what happened last night. Thought I was right anyway but all those communications went downhill and I missed out a couple of photos that was supposed to be in the video. I did feel weird tho when I did the video, wondering why my cousin only wanted these selected photos when there was a long list of photos that she has handed over to me in her thumbdrive. I'm happy that I'm finally done with it but at the same time I felt a huge pail of unaccomplishment poured over me. It's silly little mistakes like that and all goes wrong from there. I tell myself, "It's okay, it's okay." I broke down eventually. It's little things like that that breaks me because at the end of the day, you know how much effort you've put into that whole video for a wedding event. Anyway I'll be a proud owner of an iTouch Generation 2 soon BAYBEH! Always be prepared, Marj
3:08 PM
|
|