|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
So fast yet so slow, so much yet so little
Yesterday felt like a number of hours have already passed but in actual fact, only 3 hours passed since I stepped into office. It sure is one of those time-passes-slowly day. So not making the day huh. Anyway, it's already the mid month! Indeed so quickly and yet when another half of the month arrives, the moolah's gona come rollin' rollin' in! Not only this but there is so much more to look forward to in this month onwards! There is plenty of preparations to be done in preparation for next season! It's the time of the season to W.P.P.T (work hard, play hard, push hard and think hard). There's still groundwork to be done and work on. It's going to be an exciting time and with that it makes me just so gay about it! Sometimes it's little things like these counts and means so much! If you do realize and if you can tell, I am very happy which is why I'm using all those exclamation marks in most of my sentences. Just how powerful is that punctuation mark? Very. As much as I'm looking forward to what is coming up for me, I need to get back to work! Adios! Always be prepared, Marj
1:34 PM
|
|