|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Monday, October 20, 2008
when too little, IS too little
4 hours of sleep is never enough. The Devil's Own was a great movie and worth watching (you gota trust me on this one though it's a 11 years ago MOVEH)! Who ever said old movies/films are boring? Ok I'm guilty of that but anyway it IS great movie because if you think that you're gona sleep on that one, I betcha you're gona jump up and never doze off again in your seat 1 minute from the time u close your eyes. I betcha you're gona keep your eyes wide open and pay attention to the movie and await what happens next. Okay whoever is a Brad Pitt fan, watch the freakin' movie because he speaks sexy Irish accent. Always be prepared, Marj
9:15 PM
|
|