|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Friday, October 17, 2008
When you have to, you have to
![]() I thought I could still catch some of the Zurich Open action but the moment I flipped to that channel, it was the end of the match (what luck geez)! Jelena Jankovic lost and as you can see in the above and according to the news report, it says that she had a troubled knee. It would be nice to be able to watch the match (if they do show the telecast that is!) anyway! At times one gota learn that things don't go your way all the time. But well, it's okay, there are always other competitions to look forward to! Always be prepared, Marj Labels: Jelena Jankovic, WTA Zurich Open 2008
8:00 AM
|
|