015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Friday, December 19, 2008
In this month

Whoa let's see...

so the last update came when I reached Hong Kong and now, as I am typing this, I am back home from KL! Say it isn't so that I'm already done with the cold Hong Kong and busy KL. It really seems like I've only boarded the plane to Hong Kong yesterday...and now I'm back here and it's 6 days more to the big festive season! You have to pay a fee for the wireless at the hotel where I stayed and plus it was wired ... so anyway the iTouch couldn't be of use.

Sadly I did not purchase any soccer boots because they had the same boots that were up for the festive sale as the previous year. Well, most of it. The new ones have yet to arrive. There are a number of new Nike boots that would be up by the first quarter of next year, can't wait for them to be out! Other than that, HK was once again good and cold, with the temperature standing between 15-21 degrees for the 5 days I was there. You gota really love the coldness and thanks to that, I'm still having 'HK lips' as per right now, still...

This month has been a tiring month. Work and then the holidays to HK and back for half a day rest before going to KL the following morning and back today. It has been a good 1.5 week break from work and I really like that. It really takes my mind off so many things and to be able to just enjoy while it last feels so good and satisfying, but not when it ends. Well if there's a beginning to everything, there sure is an ending to it too, at some point of time.

I hope for Singapore to have winter every nov december, how's that? We don't need no snow but just transport the damn winter weather from HK to here, that would give everyone a reason to buy winter clothings for a long term use.

It's been a long entry and there is so much more that I would want to type but I'll leave it to the next entry before anyone falls asleep on reading this. I'll promise you pictures from my HK trip would be inclusive in the next entry, so that would give you a reason to come back here (maybe) haha..

and watching tonight's episode of Survivor has never been this hard, especially when you have 2 contestants whom you do not want to be eliminated in one way or another..when they are both like significant family member/people as mentioned by another contestant.

Also, I would want to wish a speedy recovery to Mary especially. Everyone else and I can fully understand how it feels to be in your situation and it's really hard. But I have faith in you that you'll make it through one day and that you'll be playing good football fully. Btw you played well in the crazy mud friendly match, no doubt.

My resolutions for the next year.........would be also included as part of the next entry.

Till then.

Always be prepared,
Marj


10:50 PM