|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Friday, December 12, 2008
Worth the wait
Like the saying goes --All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Indeed after five months of hard work, it's time to take a break and enjoy. Yet again this year I'm revisiting HK! What worries me now is the ongoing bird flu...it kinda scares me but I pray that God would protect us while were there. Amen! Initially before this post, I had something that I'd want to talk about but its going to be quite long..so I thought..perhaps when the time is right I'll post bout it. As for now, it's time for me to tuck in and rest for the night! Tis the season ! ;) blog you later in HK if wi-fi permits. Always be prepared, Marj Posted with LifeCast
1:38 AM
|
|