|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Thursday, January 29, 2009
So many things, so little time
You know how irritating and frustrating it can be when you are just so caught up at work and do not even have time to take a break, relax or read a magazine? That's what I face sometimes at work. There's not much you can really complain about because that's working life, that's reality. Not to say that I am slacking away from work right now as I type but I am just squeezing in some time. It does get tiring at a point of time and you do feel like walking out that door and vow never to return. But when you have great colleagues and friends, that is all that matters. I have enjoyed and not enjoyed my work. When there's time to enjoy, you enjoy, when there's time to really get down to business, you do. It's been 29 days since the beginning of 2009 and I am still working on my resolutions except for not applying for NAFA because I've yet to decide what I really want to do. I have not exactly draw up plans just yet. I always say, I have much more to say but you know, I haven't say it (till now)and yes, I (still) have plenty to say but I have my doubts on whether I should share it here or not...I'll leave it to another time. As for now, Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to all Chinese out there! Always be prepared, Marj
5:22 PM
|
|