015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Saturday, January 31, 2009
Those were the days...

Don't say that I've been boring and not post plenty of pictures..cuz in this entry, I am going to post them all!

I thought of looking through some old photos .. you know, good memories last a long time and I think it's ideal if we can put all our photos from the first one in an album, how's that?

Anyway....so here goes:


My 19th Birthday....and I'll always remember Aileen telling me her plan of "imagine after sing song we smash your face into the candles then everyone panick."


The first ever Sentosa outing for us and then another one...(I think it was maybe 2 years back)


The dream move....and our dream was smashed when someone threw in the towel...(and look at those humorous faces!)


With Lynn.....and till now our lunch is not set! / with everyone else..


Celebrating Iffa's and Faz's birthday...with the choc cake and flour and eggs...


Glitz 2007 when were hoping to get into the nominee list for TOTY and Mac's after Glitz.


One of the first few friendlies with JJC during our first camp...


On my 19th...the nice and not so nice faces

and you know I've never posted about this girl...


Faridah!! HAHAHAH caught candid. At least Iffa and I had a nice smile ahha and I've no idea what's Yi Wen celebrating..or hoping for...


Iffa at the setting up of our soccer booth at the first SLA event and our first ever pol-ite (God knows after which match it was)

Iffa, I hope you come back next Wednesday in your attire and I miss you!

That's all folks!

Always be prepared,
Marj

2:57 PM