015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Friday, January 9, 2009
Winning v Losing

You know in a game, there are always 2 sides to it - winning and losing. But you know when you win, you shouldn't act like you're a sore winner. I don't know how to put it but you know, that kind of like uninteresting act of being a winner. Or should I say disgusting arrogance of winners? Just some thoughts..

O well just when the 5 day week is coming to a close...it's not! Good thing that I do not have to wake up early on Monday! Hooray for the looooong weekends!

Always be prepared,
Marj

10:37 PM