|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Monday, February 23, 2009
Burning weekend
Well a small portion of my hair got burned through igniting fire for a portable bbq pit. Rule is, don't get your face near the pit if you want to get the fire started before your hair gets all fizzed up. But nonetheless, I enjoyed the bbq session with the soccer girls even if it meant sitting down and just chatting the hours away while consuming food. Sometimes the weekend gets so good that you never realize that Monday will be around in a few hours. I hate it but then again, the weekend comes by really quick before you know it and I love it!(Which working person wouldn't?) and the dustbin chute at my block caught fire again! Always be prepared, Marj
3:00 PM
|
|