015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Sunday, February 8, 2009
When distance matters

There's a saying of "Absence makes the heart grows fonder". But sometimes, it's never true.

There comes a time or part of each of our lives where you would be hanging out often with your latest or new friends and then you forget about your old friends or perhaps friends whom you once used to be really great friends with or close with. Humans tend to be as such and I'm not trying to say that it's wrong, don't get the wrong idea. It's just a thing that would happen maybe, maybe not. Sometimes it's just that one little silly argument or a little minor incident and then the friendship is off.

I caught Bridewars yesterday(and it didn't turn out to be as hilarious as I'd expected). It's about 2 girls who were great friends since their childhood days and have always dreamed of getting married but became enemies when they realize that both their wedding were on the same day. What I'm trying to say here is that we shouldn't let little things like that cut the ties of a friendship.

Just thought I'd just type my thoughts in.

Always be prepared,
Marj

5:44 PM