|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Haunting
It's been a couple of months and I'm glad nothing of any sort had happened. I've been having a good time, enjoying all those kicking and training time on the field without any pain at all. It really feels like I could go on and on. But I was wrong. Little did I know, that same sound was heard again at training, just when I was enjoying myself in the mini 2 sided game. The same sudden pain was felt and the very next moment, I was down and in pain. But I told myself that I would not let this put me down and instead I got to be resilient. I got up, continued to be involved in the mini 2 sided game and just have fun. It was hard, really hard. I put the thought of pain aside and try to really focus on having a good time but there were little split moments that I'd feel uneasy, leaving my right feet out in every tackle or ball-fighting moments. I was never confident in placing in my right leg, I fear for the worse should I do so. I sure am upset but I got to keep going and be optimistic. I am and I will fight this pain. It's hard but it's gona be even harder if I do not even give it a fight. If you're down, fight it and never leave it. Keep Fighting, Marj
12:04 AM
|
|