|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Monday, December 21, 2009
The arrival
The daily cold breeze this December makes this Christmas so great as it approaches in a couple of days, except that there isn't any snow to make it a complete picture. We all wish for some snow to fall but I guess the cool wind is just good enough. I definitely remember Christmas a year back and I can't believe that it's yet another year. All the events, the good and the bad, the happy the sad, etc. If you asked me just how many goals I've achieved, I can't give you an answer but I can definitely tell you what are the items that I wanted and bought. As much as goals are easy to be set, it is also hard to achieve if through time it's forgotten. I hope that is the case with my niece who pointed out to me to buy her an expensive wallet screaming in pink(whats with 5 yr old kids nowadays!?). I really hope she forgot all about it with another present I got for her this Christmas. In addition, I hope she will like it. So what's your Christmas going to be like this year? Is it going to be joyful? Filled with fun and laughter? I don't know about mine but surely, I know it would be filled with lots of surprises :) Have a great preparation for Christmas! Keep Fighting, Marj -- Posted from Blogpress
11:40 PM
|
|