|
||
|
. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008 . Meritorious Silver Awardee . 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008 . Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008 . 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women) . Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007 |
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas 2009
How was your Christmas? In a nutshell, mine was good though I wish Christmas was extended for another 2 days or so for allowance for maybe more presents! But nevertheless, family get together on festive occasions are always good. Especially seeing wide smiles plastered on everyone's faces particularly the little ones while they rip open their presents like there was no tomorrow. Sometimes, I wish I was still a little kid because then it meant that at this every time of the year, I have more toys to play the following days, weeks until the next Christmas again and that, would meant more trouble, headache and hassle to our parents. It's fun to see our parents go mad over the gazillion of toys we'd have sometimes too and hey, I still do keep just SOME(or maybe a couple) of my childhood toys because they are worthy of a memory. All in all, great Christmas and I couldn't ask for more of what God had provided on this Christmas. For now, I cannot wait for the next series of Survivor come Feb 2010. 10 years, 19 seasons and definitely, the tv show of the decade. Keep Fighting, Marjory Labels: Christmas 2009
9:24 PM
|
|