015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Thursday, December 31, 2009
Into the Year 2010...

In just 5 hours, we bid goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010(can't believe it's this fast but time passed really quick this year!). 2009 had been filled with many events, too many to list. I could list them but nay, I'm lazy to do so. Every year has its Ups and Downs so it's more or less the same. In a nutshell, this year was better than last year and I hope 2010 would have plenty of surprises in store for me!

Happy New Year 2010!

Keep Fighting,
Marjory

6:36 PM